Signs that may indicate you have a cheating husbandWhy do men cheat? First you'll have to understand that men cheat on women because men are built or programed like that, don't immediately think that it is your fault that they cheat on you, or you have become an unattractive or undesirable wife or girlfriend (or even boyfriend, if you're in a gay relationship). A cheating husband, I think it's safe to say almost all men, would willingly have sexual intercourse with another woman just because the woman wants to have sex with them, or because they find that woman sexually attractive.
Men were like this since the stone age, and next to nothing has changed (at least they don't drag women by the hair anymore). Men just want to spread their seed. Take a male spider for example, they will risk everything just to spread their seed and ensure their genes continue, no matter what the cost to them is. Most cheating husbands are like that, they forget about their families, their wives, their girlfriends, and cheat with someone they find attractive, or maybe not even attractive... just another person willing to have intercourse with them!
Here are some of the signs you should watch out for when you start learning and researching on how to catch a cheating husband. Be suspicious if you find any of these key signs.
- The first thing that you will probably notice is, and this applies to both sexes, is that your husband starts caring more about his physical appearance. Examples of this are he suddenly joins a gym, buys new clothes, improvement in personal hygiene, loses a lot of weight, changes hair style, etc. Be worried that you might have a cheating husband if you notice any of these signs come out of nowhere.
- Lack of quality time. You don't cuddle anymore. You stop talking about random things that used to make you laugh and smile. No more pillow talk. He shows no interest in you when at home. He spends his free time elsewhere with friends you don't know. Definitely one of the worst signs that you have a cheating husband
- Change of work schedule. If your husband suddenly has a change in schedule and uses it as a reason to stay away from home, or go out of town he maybe cheating on you.
- Phone calls. If you suspect your husband is cheating, you may notice he puts down the phone whenever you are near or just arrived home. He doesn't tell you who he is talking to and may even get irritated if you continue to prod.
- Vague answers. This is mostly how he answers to everything related to where he is going, what he is going to do, who he is going to be with. Another dead giveaway of a cheating husband, secrecy.
- He asks your schedule or whether or not you're going to be busy at a certain time. This may mean he is trying to plan a meeting with the woman he is having an affair with. Be suspicious that you have a cheating husband if he tries to know when or where you're going to be, but doesn't particularly care about anything else. Just what time you're going to be away, and what time you're coming back.
- He stops bothering you for sex. No man can live without sex for long. If it has been months and months without the slightest hint of sex, and he for some reason isn't asking for it, you HAVE to be suspicious and start researching more on how to catch a cheating husband. Where else will he get sex if he doesn't get it from you?
- Tired every time he gets home. Unless your husband is a construction worker, or anything that involves being physically active, he should not be coming home drained. Not a definite sign that you have a cheating husband, but if he usually doesn't come home tired, why the sudden change?
- Over dressed. When was the last time you saw your husband dress out of his shorts and tee to go "hang out with the guys"? He maybe lying right to your face, and is heading straight to the woman he is cheating on you with. This is common for those cheating husbands that want to experience more thrill.
- Gets defensive, sarcastic, and irritable when you try to uncover what they have been doing all day. This is usually a way for them to justify what they are doing "working hard" or "spending my free time with the guys" aka cheating on you with another woman (or man).
- If they do ask you for sex, it feels different. Like he's testing out something new on you. You may or may not enjoy it, but if he has never done anything like that in bed with you before, it could be because of the new experiences he has been having. Again another no definite sign, but worth watching out for.
- Reluctant to go near you, hug you, or give you a kiss when he gets home from work. If your husband heads straight for the bathroom for a shower, then you might have a cheating husband.
- When YOU want to make love, he usually gives excuses to avoid it, and when you do make love, he's not very active, or seems like he's not even enjoying your company.
- You being on this website researching on how to catch a cheating husband is one of the signs that you may have a cheating husband. If you have a hunch that your husband is cheating on you even before researching, then you maybe right. It's the wife or girlfriend that can tell right away if something is wrong.
Here are some possible reasons why you have a cheating husband. These aren't written in stone, some of it may or may not apply to you and your husband. Some of these reasons you may notice, but it won't necessarily mean that is the cause, as some men just can't help it. Remember nothing is absolute, you are still the best judge on whether or not he is up to something.
- Lack of sex. If your spouse isn't being sexually satisfied, then he will most likely become a cheating husband in time. You may be having sex once a month or every week, but this would probably not be enough for most husbands that choose to cheat. They may have some sexual fantasies that they don't want to share with you, and by cheating they get to live their fantasies and satisfy their sexual urges. Some fantasies may actually be to CHEAT on you. Physical attraction to another woman while being unsatisfied with his current sexual activities with you is one of the main causes of infidelity. Sometimes cheating husbands, even when they have sex on a regular basis, need to fulfill their fantasies. When the wife ignores, puts down, or even laugh at those fantasies, this is where the thought of another woman fulfilling his urges start.
- Tired of current lifestyle. Sex becomes routine, zero anticipation from both parties, boring, and feels like something you need to do,a chore, not something you look forward to doing. This causes husbands to cheat and find something more exciting, especially if the wife refuses to do anything out of the ordinary. Most husbands will get turned on by the thrill of cheating and doing things behind your back.
- Loss of attraction. One of the most common reasons, your husband may not find you attractive and sexually arousing anymore. He may even hint that you should go to the gym or try a new diet he heard about from his friend. Loss of attraction can lead to lack of sex, and not alot of men can live without that.
- Nagging wife. When a wife keeps nagging her husband, this usually leads to him ignoring her, not taking her seriously, and eventually wanting to find someone else to please him sexually. Since he ignores his wife, he won't care that he is cheating on her. He may even do this just to spite you.
- Falling out of love. This usually happens after a couple has been together for so long, they start caring less and less on how to please each other, find more interest in friends, sex no longer brings excitement, etc. If this is mutual, then you have no problems. But since you're here reading about how to catch a cheating husband, then maybe you still want to fix your relationship...or sue his ass off.
No matter what you do or how hard you try to prevent your husband from cheating, it won't be your fault when he does cheat on you if you have done everything you can to prevent it from happening.
If you are in a situation like this, I know it's hard to think about how to catch him cheating, but to get your peace of mind back, to be able to go on with your life and start a new relationship, you'll eventually have to confront your husband, or wait for him to confess or maybe even leave you if things get really really worse. It is not uncommon to find out you have a husband leading a secret life. This situation will change your life, and will eventually make you stronger emotionally.
Good luck, and feel free to send me an email with any questions you may have that are unanswered. You could also leave a comment (anonymously), I reply faster to comments than I do emails. Please read the reminder above when leaving comments, do not include your either your personal info or your ex/husband's info. Spreading their information online will not change anything, it just makes you a meaner person.
Click on this if you were looking for Signs of a cheating wife.
Update : Click here to view Signs of A Cheating Husband
January 2011 Update : Before you ask about cellphone spies and GPS trackers please take the time and check out the following links.
My guide on selecting a cellphone spy software that works with your husband/wife's phone.
And the follow up to that post where I actually recommend a cellphone spy that has both SMS tracking and GPS tracking.